Bored Of Hearing the Same Songs?

Bored Of Hearing the Same Songs?          

                               For so long now I have not updated the song list in my Ipod Nano Generation 3.A lot of songs I have here are good(and thats how they sell records!).So what should you hear when you have run out of options, bored of the songs that are not so good ( they are not suppose to be).So let me take you through a couple of songs and singers you should hear.

Declan Galbraith
                              

                                 First comes a singer,some of you might have been hearing for sometime,if not then you should(very sure ,you should).And that person is Declan Galbraith. Sounds familiar ? It should.He's from Scotland with a family background of Music in their veins,but this is too amazing! Just hear him sing, some of his songs are really good.'An Angel' is my favorite.

                                

No comments:

Post a Comment